Join Faith Hunter on a journey of exploring techniques and methods of safely going upside down. This inversion course is for students and teachers because she breaks down the components of handstand, headstand and forearm stand in a way that can support you at any level of your practice. The course is divided into detailed workshops explaining the techniques, and energetic yoga classes incorporating the postures. In addition, Faith shares additional classes that tap into your core, opens your hamstrings, unwinds the body, calms the mind, and stimulate the body and mind with an assortment of advanced variations. This joyful and sometimes intense course is a great way to enhance your personal practice and increase your ability to safely invert.
- Inversion workshops breaking down steps to achieve each inversion.
- 11 sessions totaling 6 hours 54 minutes.
- Yoga classes to use your new inversion skills in a well-rounded flow.
- Flexibility flows for core, shoulder, hamstrings, and legs.
- A gentle cool down to soothe legs, shoulders, hips, and wrists.
- Guided meditations to relax the mind.